Before I begin to tell my side of the story its not like what it seems... I am not trying to break up no happy home but I am intrigued with this man that is not my man is it my fault that apparently he must not be happy because if he was he wouldn't be confessing his wishes on wanting me in every way a man will want a woman. No I haven't cross the line and No I wont because at the end of the day I am a woman that is made of substance with indeed a purpose to be #1. 2ND place doesn't fit me quite well but I must admit I am liking the attention he is giving me. Text messages filled with sweet somethings lol Am I wrong for my actions? Its so innocent I promise but I cant help the fact he is infatuated with this creation. But yes I understand he is not my man which is cool I wish he was but I don't believe in stealing because karma is always on the prowl. So as I slowly let things slip away how does one let go of something so wrong but at the same time feel so good... To be continued!!!
Monday, July 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

where's part 2?!?!?!?
ReplyDelete