Thursday, May 27, 2010

The past is just the past......


...Just thinking to myself on how one person can mean so much to you once upon time and now its like BLAH!! I never thought I can be feel so free not being attached to someone with my heart. Back then I didn't put my heart first now I understand the importance of my heart. My heart is my everything its guarded because I refuse to allow it be used and abused for a temporary moment. I need more than I wish.. and What if.. I deserve better and I will get it just not when I want it but when GOD see fit to when the time is right. WOW! I came a long way too many heartaches, too many disappointments, and too many "I don't knows" it feels to good to be in control of your own feelings again. I have no regrets of the past; the past is what made me who I am today. Behind the scars and the past pain.. Beauty lives and she will never fade away! I came too far to allow the past experiences to become a current experience. I learned from it and now I am moving on to something greater my purpose. The desires of my heart will manifest patiently I await but in the meantime I am gonna just live my life...

No comments:

Post a Comment