Thursday, November 18, 2010

WOW!!!!


Its been a minute since I been on my blog but I have good reasons on why... Its been quite a journey and I have no regrets overall I am so ecstatic with how life been turning...lol First and foremost I must tell I finally cut my hair so I am officially NATURAL yeah for me I am loving my hair and looking so forward to what my journey may brings. I am currently working a new job which so far I love its a challenge but I wouldn't have it any other way. A challenge keeps me on my toes so I wont complain. lol As far with my social life last blog I posted "He is not my man, but I wish he was" well let's just say he's not on my mind nor in my life it was simply a temporary crush. But I must say indeed I learned from that particular experience which is "Your time is so precious and it should not be wasted so easily" I am single and proud! I am waiting on GOD that's all I can do because I want a man that was created just for me. I believe that's worth waiting for. I promise to keep everyone updated with what's in store because its Miss Lucas side of the story, there is no other to tell you whats going on in my life but ME!!!

1 comment: